Fogg is a family-owned business in its third generation of family ownership. Built on strong values and a passion for delivering the highest quality products for their customers, Fogg strives to
be a leader in both innovation and product quality.
All positions require background checks, physicals, drug screens and valid driver’s license. Fogg provides an excellent benefits package for their employees. To be considered for this position, please fill out the application below, and email it along with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Currently we are searching for qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Setup, operate, and program CNC equipment to produce precision Fogg parts in a timely manner. Includes modifying, or repairing parts or assemblies, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
Inspect production parts to insure accuracy, quality, and engineering tolerance requirements are met. Including cosmetic appearance and overall construction quality.
Provides Controls Engineering support for Fogg products and services worldwide. Take directions from Fogg Controls Engineers-Level I and Level II to design and document new products and product line enhancements of an electrical nature. Works with manufacturing to determine the best manufacturing processes for existing and new products. Works with quality personnel to insure that all quality aspects of product design and manufacturing are met by applying engineering principals under direct supervision of Controls Engineers – Level I and II.
Build Fogg filling equipment, and parts assemblies in a timely manner maintaining a smooth flow of parts and products from production to crating for delivery to customer. Service and/or install equipment in the field when necessary.
Responsible for the distribution of raw stock, finished parts, or parts in process to all manufacturing departments. Assist with receiving and shipping as needed. Maintain heightened sense of detail, making sure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time. Inspect production parts to insure accuracy, quality, and engineering tolerance requirements are met.
1. Make sure all parts are carefully loaded and secured for safe transit within the plant and also to and from outside suppliers.
2. Determine appropriate paperwork and match to each job. This may include work orders, process sheets, blueprints, purchase orders, etc. Document and report any issues/ discrepancies if needed.
3. Assist Quality Control with inspecting incoming parts from outside Vendors and from inside the plant.
4. Inspect all parts, using measuring equipment provided, insuring Fogg engineering specifications are met.
5. Inspect all parts insuring cosmetic appearance is first quality
6. Route parts to other departments in the factory as necessary.
7. Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties daily.
8. Monitor the due dates on the process sheets and complete all work by the scheduled due date.
9. Perform inspections of purchased parts or company finished products.
10. Time off must be approved, in advance, by the Material Handling Manager so that adequate coverage can be maintained to support our customers’ needs.
11. Use ERP/DOS based software to maintain inventory, including entering parts received and issued.
12. Stock parts bins with finished parts, making sure parts are secured in proper bin or area.
13. Receive and process UPS incoming daily.
14. Maintain a professional appearance at all times representing FOGG in a professional and courteous manner.
15. Unload material from trucks in the dock and receiving area. Check to make sure materials have not been damaged in transit, and the appropriate bill of lading is attached to the shipment, before unloading.
16. Direct off-loaded materials to appropriate area of manufacturing.
17. During times when the duties outlined above are fulfilled, you may be required to perform additional duties as requested.
Individual works under the direction of Level II design engineers or engineering managers designing and documenting new products and product line enhancements and material. Works with manufacturing to determine the best manufacturing process for existing and new products. Works with quality personnel to insure that all quality aspects of product design and manufacturing are met by applying engineering principals under supervision of a Level II design engineer or engineering manager.
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have PC/Computer skills, which include knowledge of word processing, data analysis and spreadsheet applications. Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.